You want to help through your story!
Here is how you help.
This isn’t an easy process. You are about to tell the world about something very intimate that you have gone through. You want to help others like you, but are scared. That is Tattered Lives and Tattered Lives Farm is here to help! Many that have gone through trauma often say, “If I can just help one other person to deal with their hurt.” That is a power statement and to often they don’t know how to help someone like them. But now through the Tattered Lives Stories, they have the chance.
Fill out the questionnaire and submit the information and we will review it and jump on a video call with you to discuss everything.
- Once it’s time for your story to be told, we will send you a video camera to get raw footage of you and others who you want and agree to be filmed. This will be a few hours of video you make and then send back.
- Once we receive the camera back, we get to work on putting together your storyline.
- Once we have the storyline completed, we will reach out to you for any thing that might have been missed.
- Once the storyline has been finalized, it’s time to schedule you to be filmed at the actual Tattered Lives Farm.
- Tattered Lives Farm, through it’s donations takes care of all your travel and our accommodations while at the farm.
- You will be filmed while at the farm for your three days of working with the animals and other therapeutic scenarios on the farm.