Why we need your help!

January 30, 2023

It’s go time!

I know there is a 90% chance you will laugh and blow this off but for the ones who have the vision and want to be part of the CHANGE in a positive way, it is you the 10% that actually make a difference.

I’m building what I think is the first in the nonprofit arena that will allow you to benefit from helping others. Money is tight so MAKE YOUR MONEY WORK FOR YOU! That is what we are doing here at Tattered Lives Farm and the system that is being built!

I’m here asking for your help in any small or large way to help with the model home for phase 1 and the SYSTEM to be built so you will benefit in the future. This SYSTEM follows all Federal and State guidelines. I’ve already got the site plans and starting the infrastructure for the other phases. The SYSTEM is being started and is to be completed in about 6 months.

If you want to donate it would be incredibly greatly appreciated but if you could please share and I know even that we don’t like to bog down our feed with endless things like this, so even sharing is greatly appreciated.

Watch the video here

Thank you



Tattered Lives Farm, Inc


Donate  click here.

Leave a Comment

Tattered Lives Farm, Inc. (“Tattered Lives”) operates the tatteredlivesfarm.org website (the “Site”) and is not a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Tattered Lives is “testing the waters” to gauge market demand from potential investors for a potential offering under Tier II of Regulation A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. No money or other consideration is being solicited, and if sent in response, it will not be accepted. No sales of securities will be made or commitment to purchase accepted until qualification of an offering circular by the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), which we urge prospective investors to read carefully at such time, and approval of any other required government or regulatory agency. An indication of interest made by a prospective investor is non-binding and involves no obligation or commitment of any kind. Any offer to buy securities may be withdrawn or revoked, without obligation or commitment of any kind, at any time before notice of its acceptance given after the qualification date.

You should speak with your financial advisor, accountant and/or attorney when evaluating any offering. Tattered Lives does not make any recommendations or provide any advice about investments, and no communication, through this website or in any other medium, should be construed as a recommendation for any security offered on or off this investment platform. The Site may make forward-looking statements. You should not rely on these statements but should carefully evaluate the offering materials in assessing any investment opportunity, including the complete set of risk factors that are provided as part of the offering circular for your consideration.